wallpaper

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Zoo Howl-o-ween Night 2010














Never AGAIN!!!!  We waited in line forever, and then waited in line some more.  But the kids had a good time. I think it was worth one night of waiting in line..... for only one year.  I think it'd be more fun this year to do something cool in our backyard... like spaghetti noodles.  Know what I'm talking about?  The things at the zoo were really fun though... and I must say my favorite costume of the zookeepers were the Oompa Loompas. Ruthie loved the princesses.  Asher liked the Star Wars, and there was also a Harry Potter section.  I loved the barn dancing area.  We had fun dancing with the kids to square dancing music.  Asher was a China Man (thanks for the beautiful costume, Becky!).  Ruthie was a fairy princess with LOTS of glitter, and Katie-Bug was a bunny.