The first time I heard about our dentist throwing a Halloween party, I was like, "Seriously? What will she have there? Dental floss and toothbrushes?" When I lived in The Crest in Washington, we had dentists in the neighborhood who gave that kind of stuff. At best we would come away with a sugar-free piece of candy. When I RSVP'd though, they said they'd have a live DJ, hot dogs, games, and candy. They also have a costume contest and give each child a turn in the spotlight to show off their costumes. When we arrived the first year, I was blown away. It was so much fun, that we went again. This year our children were fairy princesses and a super hero. If I recall correctly, Asher told the DJ that he was "Super Tough Guy." I made Asher's costume down to the boots and I must say that I'm quite proud of it. I love learning how to sew. I'm currently working on RuthAnne's medieval princess dress (that I was supposed to finish for 2010). It's almost a year later, and I think I'll finish it within the week. I'll post pictures once it's completed. Katie threw a fit at the end of the night... it was definitely her nap time.