And speaking of "adorable," I love my little RuthAnne. She's such a sweetheart. She's our little mother hen taking care of everyone while sucking her thumb. I love my little thumb suckers.
Here's my handsome boy! He is my little "Mr. Helper." I can't believe how much he's grown, and how he looks out for each of us. He's always trying to do what is right and make sure everyone is o.k. Here's a picture of when he was upset with me. I copied a phrase my mother would always use with me to get me happy again.... "Don't smile!"
You can see his little puckered lips struggling to resist the inevitablitly of turning into a smile. He's such a joy.
Here's RuthAnne pointing to her teeth after I directed her to smile with her teeth for the camera.
Mommy's little angel...
Cutle little stinker....
Beautiful little girl. She fell on her walk outside during her nursery class at church. Despite her fat lip, she's still such a cutie.
Sleeping with toilet paper shreds...
Katie has become more mobile and likes to pull papers down and get into everything like most crawling babies do.
My little princess all dressed for church. She loves going to church and getting dressed up to go too. Lately, she says ,"Home," when she wants to go "Bye Bye." When we were visiting the Wardle Family for Christmas in Utah, she started saying, "Home." We thought she wanted to go back home to Arizona, but what she really meant was, "Let's go somewhere!"
I love being a mother even though it's hard sometimes. They bring such joy and meaning into my life.All of my kids are so wonderful!