wallpaper

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Big Bows

Since I didn't have any pics from Christmas posted, I decided to put some recent ones from today. Katie is starting to show her personality more and more each day. She loves grinning. I love how her smile takes up the entire bottom half of her face.

Ruthie is such a girly-girl. She loves dressing up in her new princess dresses from Grandma and Grandpa Poyfair and wearing all her new shoes and putting Katie's bows that Christie sent in her hair and everyone elses'.
My sister-in-law, Christie, made all these beautiful bow clips that you can interchange on elastic bands. It's an answer to my hair dilemma! I don't always know exactly what to do with my daughters' hair... and now I always have something darling to put in their hair. This will work well especially with Katie since her hair is too long for the baby elastic bands. In the photo below, RuthAnne is saying, "Beautiful." She'll always bounce over to Daddy to get his praise when she feels pretty.
Asher loves video games. We need to watch out or this kid's going to be addicted fast! We bought this cool joystick game at Target that has all the old school arcade games on it. Jason, pay attention, you'll probably want this. It has several versions of Pac-Man, Rally-X, Galaxar, Mappy, Dig Dugger, etc., etc.
We've had a lot of fun playing it all together. Sometimes he tries to stick his tongue out at us to be silly.